Thursday 20 April 2017

Delightful Daisy Window Box sneak peek

I recently attended the Stampin' Up! demonstrator only 'OnStage' event and got to see and trial some of the new products being released on 1 June 2017 in the new annual catalogue.  One of the product suites I fell in love with was the Delightful Daisy suite.  It is aptly named as it is delightful and I really enjoyed using it on today's project.

Here's an extended Window Box I made which features some of the Delightful Daisy products.



I made the extended Window Box by using the dies from the Stampin' Up! Window Box Thinlits dies set and did the old partial die cutting technique to double the height of the standard Window Box.  I then diecut some patterns in three sides of the box using dies from the same Window Box Thinlits set.  To decorate the box I added some of the sneak peek Stampin' Up! Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper on the other 3 sides of the box.  The top of the box was decorated using leaves from the Flourish Thinlits die set.  To create the daisy I used the Daisy Delight stamp set and stamped in Daffodil Delight ink onto Whisper White paper.  I then punched out three daisies using the new Daisy punch.  The centre was also stamped and punched out using the 1/2" Circle Punch and a bit of Wink of Stella was added to give it some sparkle.


Top view of the Daisy Window Box by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts
Daisy Window Box by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

The Window Box Thinlits set has a co-ordinating Window Shopping stamp set and is available as a bundle at 10% off RRP only until 31 May 2017.  These products will be available as individual items after that time but why not get the bundle now and save.  The Daisy product suite will be available from 1 June 2017.  If you live in Australia, don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please let me know.  All products used on this project (except for the new Daisy products) have been listed below - just click on the product picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment